We boost YOUR efficiency
We enforce energy control systems and energy efficient design solutions when involved in the management of new project, but we can also offer independent due diligence services for lenders and investors on similar matters in relation to standing investments for Renewable Energy investments. Focal's in-house certified Energy Inspectors are able to audit the energy consumption, potential losses of designs or of existing buildings, in order to issue the Environmental Performance Certificates (EPC) and propose upgrading cost-saving solutions. Our technological insight and partnership with specialized service providers allows us to support of clients with investments in PV plants and Wind farms, tackling issues like project structure and planning, resource and yield, technology selection (PV modules and inverter assessments), contracts and construction monitoring services and provisional acceptance testing.
Our experience includes:
- Due diligence and energy efficiency audits
- Permitting support
- Yield assessments & costs analysis
- Evaluation/development of quality manuals
- Design review and EPC issuing
- Insurance and service contracts
- Service & energy sale contracts
- On-site inspections, testing and commissioning
- Warranties and documentation
Ready to embark on a new project? Our highly skilled team is ready to take it on.