LEED Expert, Athens
FOCAL PM is currently seeking for a LEED Expert to join the Company’s cost consulting team for a major capital Project in Athens, Greece.
- Setting up a LEED Certification Management Plan.
- Collaborating with the Design and Project Management team to establish sustainable Design goals and LEED credits.
- Monitoring and ensuring that the LEED requirements are met throughout the Design and Construction phase.
- Managing LEED related documentation.
- Researching products for Energy Efficiency performance.
- Assisting in Commissioning procedures.
- Managing the LEED Certification procedure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or MEP Systems.
- At least 5 years of experience, including 2 years relevant experience working as a LEED Consultant or Coordinator in the Design & Construction phases.
- LEED Accreditation (LEED AP desirable).
- Expert knowledge of LEED v4.1 Certification protocol.
- BREEAM and WELL Certification protocols knowledge desirable.
- BIM technology knowledge.
- Good knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as available building materials, MEP systems, specifications etc.
- Ability to work under pressure meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).