Junior Interior Designer
FOCAL PM is currently seeking for a Junior Interior Designer to join the Company’s team.
The Junior Interior Designer will be responsible for the day to day management of the FF&E procurement process.
- Organization and compilation of all FF&E and OS&E plans and schedules
- Establishment of milestones and deadlines for successful FF&E and OS&E procurement
- Creation and constant updating of multiple tracking spreadsheets
- Communication of all finalized order choices with the overall Project team
- Collaboration with multiple FF&E and OS&E vendors to obtain quotes
- Estimation of expected FF&E and OS&E expenditure and collaboration (and ensure that the estimated FF&E and OS&E is according to the approved budget)
- Organization of the Purchase Orders for the FF&E and OS&E vendors in order to ensure that the FF&E and OS&E is delivered/installed as per the established deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management, or other related technical field
- 2 years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Proficient in English
- Ability to use AutoCAD
- Greek Residency