BIM Expert, Athens
FOCAL PM is currently seeking for a BIM Expert to join the Company’s cost consulting team for a major capital Project in Athens, Greece.
- Setting up a BIM implementation Plan.
- Developing a 3D BIM Model from existing 2D drawings.
- Leading clash detection & resolution processes, in coordination with the Design team.
- Constantly updating the BIM Model.
- Preparing 4D animations for monitoring construction activities.
- Extracting BOQs from the BIM Model.
- Cost Estimating and monitoring Project Budget based on BIM (5D).
- Preparing BIM Reports for the Client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or Surveying.
- RICS accreditation will be a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience, including 2 years relevant experience working as a BIM Designer or Coordinator.
- Expert knowledge of Autodesk Revit utilizing 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D BIM dimensions.
- Good knowledge of construction industry’s technical matters, such as different procurement strategies, value management, value engineering, construction sequencing, capabilities of local and international Contractors and Suppliers etc.
- Ability to work under pressure meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).